Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible for admission:
A. LEVEL ONE
1. Five passes at credit level two of which should be in Mathematics and English and the remaining from Biology/Agricultural science, Chemistry/computer craft, Geography, Physics or Economics. This is in addition to scoring the minimum aggregate points in Unified Tertiary Institution Matriculation Examination (UTME).
B. LEVEL TWO
2. Diploma in Computer Science (regular).
3. Diploma in Mathematics.
4. Diploma in Statistics.
5. I.J.M.B. (relevant subjects-Mathematics/Physics).
6. N.C.E. (relevant subjects-Mathematics/physics).
7. Any other equivalent qualification plus the requirement in (1) above.